Smooth and shiny was the name of the mane style game for Chloe Grace Moretz at the Oscars on Sunday. The look was created by style pro Gregory Russell, who shares the step-by-step…
- Chloe first prepped her hair by cleansing with Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Medium hair.
- On her damp hair I applied Style Link Volume Builder Mousse to the crown area, and Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner Leave-In Treatment Anti Frizz Lotion for Medium Hair to mid-strand through the ends.
- I blow-dried her hair with a medium ceramic brush for body and smoothness.
- Next, I tucked her hair behind her ears for face framing shape and used a 1.25″ iron to add subtle movement to the ends. I sprayed the ends with Matrix Style Link Texture Builder for a romantic undone texture.
- For definition, I used Biolage Agave Nectar Control Gel through the ends and around the face. I then applied Style Link Height Riser powder to the crown for more volume and texture.
- I finished by untucking the hair from behind her right ear, leaving the left tucked to show off her insane earcuff. I set the finished style with Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Hairspray for hold!