Pravana and Sophisticate’s Hairstyle Guide are showing you how to achieve another hot look — big, bold, beautiful curls perfect for the most special occasion. Here’s the step-by-step…
1. Mist dry hair lightly with Super Shape.
2. Begin at the top in a horizontal on-base pattern. Use a large 1 -1 ½” barrel marcel, curl hair starting at the roots. Work the marcel iron from roots to ends, then clip the curls into place to cool.
3. Continue through the sides and into the back in horizontal, on-base sections, clipping the curls as you go.
4. Spray the set with Super Shape and allow to cool completely.
5. Remove the clips from the curls.
6. Beginning at the fringe, lightly back-comb the base of the hair using a teasing brush. Always begin teasing hair at the base, working your way to the ends. Continue back-combing through the top, from front hair line to crown.
7. Mist Super Shape Hair Spray directly to a flat, bristle brush. Smooth out the back-combed portion and base of the set, working lightly through to the ends to create smooth, controlled volume.