In need of some gorgeous waves? Here’s a step-by-step on how you can create them at home, thanks to stylist Anna Cantu and CHI!
2. Section on the opposite side from left eyebrow point towards the left ear point. Pin away.
3. Begin setting the back of the entire hair with CHI Infra Texture Dual Action Hairspray and the DURA CHI 1” professional curling iron.
4. Let curls cool for about ten minutes then release the pins and begin to tease at the root area.
5. Brush all the hair down and let the waves connect together. Tease at the roots if more volume is needed.
6. Begin to polish with CHI Pliable Polish and smooth back towards the occipital bone and pin. Finish the look with CHI Shine Infusion and CHI Infra Texture Dual Action Hairspray.
Hair by Anna Cantu; Photography by William Ntim-Aburam; Makeup & Wardrobe by Amin Kabani; all courtesy CHI.