Ensure the spotlight is all about you with full-volume, saucy ringlets. A touch of glamour sprinkled with sultry curls makes this your go-to hairstyle for any event (like a New Year’s Eve party!). Celeb stylist John Blaine created this sexy style with his haircare line, Vine de la Vie. Here’s how to recreate this stunning look…
- On wet hair, apply equal parts of Vin d’OR Leave-In Elixir and a hydrating serum, concentrating product on root area.
- Blow-dry hair with a round brush, size according to your hair length. This was with a small/medium brush to put in more curl.
- Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl sections of hair; pin curls at root to cool.
- After hair has cooled, brush out curls.
- Make a side part and use a rat-tail comb to backcomb top and crown area.